Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday to Unabridged Bookshelf!


Today just two years ago, I started my own book blog hoping to share my thoughts on books, and connect with fellow readers.
What I got was so much more, and I could not be happier! 
I am looking forward to connecting more and growing Unabridged Bookshelf, and I cannot wait to see what it looks like next year at this time. 

Unabridged Bookshelf would not be where it is today, without the wonderful followers I have! I wanted to celebrate my big Blogoversary with you! 
Giveaway is open Internationally!
International winners have the option to purchase 20.00 worth of books from Book Depository in lieu of gift card. 

Thank you to Unabridged Bookshelf!

2 comments:

Alysia said...

I love your blog and I would love to see more personal post. Congrats and happy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on 2 years!! I celebrated that not long ago too :) Over the next year, I'd like to keep seeing all the reviews and fun stuff you do, I can't think of anything you could add. *throws confetti*

Post a Comment

I truly appreciate every comment, so thank you for taking the time to comment. You just made my day :)